Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas one and all and I hope that you are having a great time with family and friends.

This is the first time I have had to sit at the computer, being away from my home and down with the girls in my old home town.  It is lovely to be here and really nice to be close to them.

It's been a busy old time with family, friends and the girls, but I am enjoying every minute of it.  Bbqs, drinks and making the meals here has kept us all busy.  Some great laughs and meeting some new people, it is nothing but a joy.

Lauren and Andy have been here, and my brother and his family came by today and we spent a very enjoyable day together.  Anna is at work tonight, Lauren and Andy have headed back to Wellington for a day or two, and my brother and his family headed home this evening too.  I am home alone!

Mind you, I have done the laundry and cleaned up after us all so the house is back to normal!

Tomorrow I am having a quiet day, friends are dropping in, but I will stitch and just do some quiet things and try and catch up on some sleep.  There have been some really early mornings and some very late nights over the past couple of days.  This girl is just not used to it!

I will post some pics of Christmas in the next day or two.

Thanks to those who drop by, I hope to be updating a lot more this year, follow your blog too and stitch a whole lot more.

No comments: