Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas to All


Merry Christmas!

I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas no matter where in the world you are.

Lauren, Anna and I had a lovely day at home, opening presents, a lovey 'light' brunch and then our early dinner.


Ham cheese and tomato croissant
In between we played cards, all had a little nap - think all this Christmas business had worn us all out - and we all felt a lot better for it too.

I got some lovely things, a new food processor from Lauren, Chris and Anna.  I had a wee accident with a part of mine a few weeks ago, and it was cheaper to buy new than to replace the part! (ou would not believe what they charge for parts these days!!) It's horrendous!

And some beautiful stitchy things from Clare...





and some other just as lovely bits from my other stitchy friends.  A talented bunch!
I had been pretty busy making things too.... here is a bit of look-see at what I made..... a bit of a solly prductin line going on for a while there...


For Wendy






All th above are part of an exchange took part in, The Great Global Christmas Exchange organised by Fiona Marie

and this is what I received from Jessica Lynn




Another dolly....


For Kelly, I tried tmake her look a litte French


and just loved the way her hair turned out.
Thank you to my crafty friends, I think you are amazingly clever with what you come  up with.  Still a few more things to show, but cant at the moment as I have not given to the recipient as yet.  Maybe tomorrow.

It's also lovely having the girls here, and the 'boys' are enjoying the extra attention too.  With the days being warm and sunny after days that felt like winter, I am sure everyone is enjoying themselves being outdoors.


With having my paved area now, it certainly is lovely to sit outdoors.  I know I will spend heaps of time with my stitching, book, lunch and drinks sitting in this lovely area.  I even moved the bbq around there today....!

We have eaten well.... here are some of the meals we have had.....


Our Christmas dinner....


our dessert.... oh so yum!


This is a dessert I made on Christmas Eve when Chris and his family came for lunch, oh it was mightly lovely and I will make that again.  A Christmas tart with meringue topping.

Katrina and I are going to work on our SB Holly and Ivy over the Christmas break, it is ages since I stitched anything SB so I know I am going to enjoy it heaps.

Thanks for dropping in and leaving a comment, I just love to read them.

Cheerio for now, watch for some more updates....

Kath

1 comment:

Christine S said...

Merry Christmas, Kath! I'm so glad to hear you had such a lovely couple of days. All the best to you in 2012!