Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Easter One and All

Happy Easter to everyone out there in blogland.  Gosh don't know if anyone still follows my blog, I am pretty spasmodic in posting.  I think I need to learn how to do things from the ipad as that is where I do most of my browsing from these days.  Little and often! (It's very time wasting that ipad!!!)

Katrina, Clare and I are eagerly awaiting our Shepherds Bush Fold kits so we can start on those.  It seems a long wait!  Hopefully this week for sure.  It would have been nice to have for the entire Easter break, but that was not to be.

It's not that I have not been stitching and sewing either, I sure have.  I will update in a few days when I have some more finishes.  I am on leave this week, yippee, and I need the break too.  So there will be some serious sewing in the next few days.  Lauren is coming for a few days, so that will be a bit of a down time too.  I am looking forward to that.



Many Easter images in this one!

Kath

4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

yep still here reading your posts..............happy easter......hope your cross stitch comes soon.........

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Happy Easter...your new project sounds good...

Nicky said...

Happy Easter Kath, I'll be cheering you all on with the new SB series...

Raewyn said...

Hope you've had a lovely Easter!