Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Warm Weekend

What a lovely weekend it is has been weather wise and it is a shame that it is coming to an end and back to work tomorrow.

I haven't got a lot to show this week, as a lot of what I am doing is for Christmas. But I do have a couple of photos of lovely Zeus, who thought it would be nice to sit under a tree in a bag while I sat outside for a while doing some sewing things....



He made himself quite comfortable under the tree for the whole time I was outside. Completely asleep. Oh to relax like that!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate, I think it is a wonderful idea and wish we did it here. I hope you all enjoyed your family and friends, ate well and managed to get some stitching done.

6 comments:

Lana said...

That is TOOO cute!!! Thanks for sharing those photos!!

~A Joyful Stitcher~

Karoline said...

That's one comfy cat!

Sylvie said...

He is adorable!

Rowyn said...

It sure was a very warm weekend.

Zeus is beautiful, and I love the photos of him in the bag. LOL

Marci said...

I love it! Reminds me of our dear Jeffrey - he used to love boxes and would squeeze him in to any size box. Bags to a lesser degree.

WendyJo said...

what cute pics Kath!